Finalists Announced For Pitch + Plant
We are delighted to announce the seven finalists have been selected to pitch this Saturday at the second edition of Pitch + Plant being held after the inaugural Plant-Based Business Bootcamp taking place in London on Saturday 14th July.
The 7 finalists have been selected from 56 plant-based companies that applied and will pitch to a live audience and panel of entrepreneurial judges.
The Finalists Are:
- The Plantifull Food Co. Are a company dedicated to spreading plant-based love through the creation of healthy vegan comfort food. Since launching in early 2018 they products have secured listings in As Nature Intended, Planet Organic and Food For Thought.
- FRUU.. Make fresh, fruitilicious organic cosmetics. They source the freshest possible ingredients without compromise. All products are made in small batches in the UK workshop to make sure they are as fresh as possible when they reach the consumer.
- Purezza Founded in 2015, becoming the first vegan pizzeria in the UK. With the simple aim: of making their plant based menu superior to the traditional alternatives. Tonight they will be pitching a new exciting extension to the Purezza brand.
- One Planet Pizza Create award-winning frozen pizzas now available in over 250 health stores and began shops across the UK. They were the first vegan company to crowdfund in the UK back in 2016.
- Bloombox Club Help people build their own jungle oasis bit-by-bit with their plant subscription boxes. Their mission is to make gardening and plants accessible for anyone and everyone.
- MACACHA Create organic, raw vegan plant protein blends, mindfully made and 100% faff-free for people on the go.
Pitch + Plant Judges:
Emma Sinclair MBE, Co-Founder of EnterpriseAlumni
Ashish Goyal, Director of BRAN Investments
Tom Smith, Partnerships Manager at Crowdcube
Sabrina Lipphardt, Buyer & New Product Development at Revital
Paul Brown, Founder of BOL
About Pitch + Plant
Pitch + Plant was created by Vevolution in 2017 after Founders, Damien Clarkson and Judy Nadel had realised the need to connect great plant-based businesses with the investment community.
The first Pitch + Plant took place at Vevolution Festival 2017 and saw BRAN Investment give a prize of £1500 to Pitch + Plant winner Optiat and £500 to Mylkman. Both companies have since gone on to raise investment rounds.
How To Attend?
Tickets for Pitch + Plant are now sold-out but there are still a few tickets left for the all day Plant-Based Business Bootcamp training event. But move quick as the event is now over 90% sold out!