At Vevolution we are passionate about the role of ethical businesses in transforming society. Businesses motivated by purpose and not just profit represent the bedrock of a new economy driving social and economic change.
The Vevolution Plant-Based Business Bootcamp launches today. It is taking place at LUSH Studios in Soho, London on the 14th July
We have speakers from some of the UK's leading ethical businesses coming together to share insights, deliver in-depth workshops and help you grow your business.
If you to gain new skills and insights to help you business thrive this event is for you. Expect to learn about marketing, sales, raising investment, self care, leadership and much more.
This is the both myself and Judy wish existed when we started on our journey as a vegan entrepreneurs.
It's been made with love by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs in partnership with our friends at BRIGHT.
Places are limited with just 80 slots available.
Get Your Tickets For The Plant Based Business Bootcamp
Early confirmed speakers & panel guests include:
- Renée Elliott Founder of Planet Organic
- Paul Brown Founder of BOL
- Kerstin Robinson Co-Founder of NIX&KIX
- Tristan Thomas Head of Marketing + Community at Monzo
- Sarah Akwisombe Founder of NO BULL BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Adam Biddle CEO & Co-Founder of GH05T
- Andrea Reynolds CEO of Bizfly
- Loui Blake Founder of Tribe Creative Agency
- Chloe Brotheridge Hypnotherapist, Anxiety Expert + Author of The Anxiety Solution
- Naomi, Helena & Alice Public Speaker Coaches + Founders of COR Collective
Visit www.vevolution.co/business to secure your place at this exclusive training summit delivered by one of the UK's leading plant-based events companies.