We are super excited to announce the second wave of new speakers and panel guests for our vegan and conscious living festival Vevolution.
The new speakers come from a wide variety of backgrounds, one thing they all have in common is that they have great ideas and experiences to share about how to live a happier and more fulfilled life.
There is a strong entrepreneurial flavour to our latest list of speakers. We will be joined by tech entrepreneurs Johnathan Petrides and Mike Hill, who are helping lead a vegan food revolution with AllPlants and One Planet Pizza. We will hear from Laura from Votch who are revolutionising the fashion industry with thier new range of vegan watches.
We will also be joined by YouTube stars including Emy from the channel Anastesia and the inspiring Jez Kaur (Hipster Veggie), Judy Tett (Plant-Based Judy) and Esme Carr (London Afro Vegan) will be helping you get culinary inspired on our food panel.
We also will be joined by people with great athletic perigee including former professional tennis player Miles Kasiri who now helps people find health and happiness through nutrition. And we're joined by vegan endurance cyclist Laura Scott who will be sharing her experiences of taking part in the Trans Am cycle across America.
New Speakers & Guests Include:
- Antastesia - YouTuber at Antastesia
- Maria Chiorando - Editor of Vegan Life
- Cem Yildiz - Co-Founder of What The Pitta & Powerful Nonsense Podcast
- Jez Kaur - YouTuber at Hipster Veggie
- Phil Akilade - Serial entrepreneur, strategic sales & marketing specialist
- Mike Hill - Co-Founder of One Planet Pizza
- Judy Tett - Plant Based Judy
- Natalie Cargill - Project Manager at Sentience Politics
- Loui Blake - Hospitality entrepreneur & Director at Goldmills
- Jonathan Petrides - Founder of AllPlants
- Laura Stageman - Founder of Votch
- Miles Kasiri - Qualified Nutritionist & YouTuber at Healthy Crazy Cool
- Laura Lemon - Founder of Bright Zine
- Ben Martin - Campaigner at Animal Aid
- Clea Grady - Marketing Manager at Veganuary
- Laura Scott - Vegan Endurance Cyclist
- Esme Carr - Founder of London Afro Vegan
With just over 4 weeks to go tickets are selling fast. Don't be one of the people to miss out. Our previous festival Vegan Futures sold out two weeks in advance.
Remember in addition to the amazing talks and workshops. All attendees will receive a free goodie bag packed full of products from our amazing sponsors and partners. Also on, arrival we will provide you with a free breakfast and coffee.
We can't wait to see you all in November.
Damien and Judy xxx